- Each vendor must adhere to their allocated space. No additional table(s) may extend beyond the allotted space; otherwise, you will be charged for the extra table(s).
- ALL VENDORS WILL BE IN THE SAME LOCATION...THE STUDENT CENTER
- Please write in the notes what you are selling
- Please let us know if you will be providing your own table.
- Vendors are required to keep their area clean and remove all merchandise at the completion of the show.
- St Anthony's Mothers Guild will only allow a certian number of jewelry, wreaths, candle vendors.
- After unloading, all vendors' vehicles must be removed to designated parking areas.
- Vendors may set up after 6:00am. The premises must be vacated by 5:30pm.
- St. Anthony's Mothers' Guild reserves the right to prohibit or exclude any items deemed unacceptable, questionable or inappropriate for sale. Failure to remove these items after being told to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the fair.
- It is ILLEGAL to sell "knockoff" brands or counterfeit items. Anyone found selling these items will be told to remove those items immediately and will not be invited back in future years.
- St. Anthony's Mothers' Guild is not responsible for damage due to fire, theft, collision or breakage.
- Money paid for space reservations is NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Vendors are NOT permitted to sell raffle tickets or have any food samples.
- Marked price on items must include sales tax, and vendors are required to comply with all sales tax rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted in the student center.
- No vendor may use the walls (including the padding) to hang merchandise.
- Vendors may distribute information on other fairs they are attending only to those visiting their booth but they cannot distribute information to people passing in the aisles.
- If St. Anthony's needs cancel due to any state regulations, you will be refunded.
Your payment signifies acceptance of all the stated rules and regulations and releases Saint Anthony's High School and the Saint Anthony's Mothers' Guild from any and all damages, injury, or loss to any person or goods for any cause.
2021 Christmas Craft Fair Form